Crossroads covers areas all over Scotland, from the English borders to the North highlands and some isles.
Pins and titles in pink indicate services managed by Crossroads national office. Pins and titles in blue indicate our affiliated services, who independently manage themselves.
East Banff & Buchan
19 Seaforth Street
T: 01346 510280
Areas we work in
Our primary focus is to ensure that every service user receives the support that is right for them. We can support you with:
- Personal Care
- Getting up in the morning or going to bed at night.
- Support to work placements, college or clubs
- Leisure activities
- Going on holiday
- Day Care Children's Services
- Saturday clubs 5 - 18 year olds
- School holiday clubs 5 - 18 year olds